¿What does this program consist of?
It consists of 6 online zoom sessions of 1 hour each, so you can design your life from your purpose, with the meaning that is important to you, covering different areas/aspects that are relevant to you when building, projecting, planning the next steps of what you want:
- Connect with your gifts/talents by putting them at the service of your purpose.
- Design an action plan in line with what is important to you and what you want to achieve.
- Work on your habits
- Your finances and personal economy
- Your relationships and bonds
This program is oriented to people who are confused, disoriented, disconnected from what they like and care about, who feel they have a job but would like to do something else, to people with lack of purpose and little enthusiasm who even feel that every day is routine, monotonous. Or who find themselves stuck in a routine, watching time slip away and feeling the discomfort, sadness or anguish of not knowing what they are in this life for and that what they are doing is not leading them anywhere.
It is also designed for those people who want to achieve their financial freedom or know what they want and are having difficulties to “let go and jump” and thus expand their comfort zone such as the situation of leaving a “stable” job to go towards their venture they are passionate about and make a living from it.
Which is the result you will get after this program?
- You will know in depth, from the enneagram’s point of view, the characteristics and challenges according to the type of essence (gift) you are (aspects of your personality according to this point of view) putting it at the service of your purpose.
- You will deepen and broaden your awareness of your current habits and the impact they are having on your body, mind and emotions in order to learn and incorporate healthier habits that accompany the life you want for yourself.
- You will work on your beliefs about money and your personal finances. You will have a clearer picture of your financial/economic situation (distribution of your income and composition of your expenses) in order to organize your finances and explore new possibilities that will accompany you on the path of your declared purpose.
- You will be able to design a plan, establish commitments and actions relevant to you so that you can have a “map” to guide your purposeful actions to achieve your goals.
- You will learn various tools to manage your emotions, inhabit them and thus have practical resources to face adversities or difficulties on the way to your purpose.
- You will explore and connect with the body and the emotional design you need to support and accompany your purpose.